FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
• Distance - distance from the access point, as well as any physical obstructions, such as walls, signal-blocking or reflecting materials affect signal propagation and reduce speed.
• Interference - other wireless networks and devices in the same frequency in the same area affect performance
• Shared bandwidth - available bandwidth is shared between all users on the same wireless network.
• Please check the signal strength and make sure you are within an area where your GlocalMe hotspot has network coverage (eligible country/region, and good signal).
• Check whether you have exceeded the allotted amount of mobile data and that you have sufficient data credit on your account.
• Please use a USB cable to connect your GlocalMe device to your laptop and see if it works, if so, the problem comes from your phone settings. If it is still not working, please contact our 24/7 Technical Support
Before returning the device, please note the following problems can be solved by a simple restarting your GlocalMe hotspot.
· Data failed to synchronize with APP
· Fail to respond to actions
· Charged device cannot be switched on
· Fail to connect
· Unsatisfactory network
Simply follow these instructions. Please note, the GlocalMe portable device must be damage free and returned in perfect condition.
· Wrap the return item(s) in the original packing.
· Enclose a copy of (or original) receipt.
· Return via your preferred shipping method.
· Please allow 10 business days for the credit to be reflected in your account after we confirm receipt of your returns.